Dopt Orders 2013 – Recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts in Pay Band-I, with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- (pre-revised Group `D’ posts)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi, dated the 21st October 2013
Subject: Recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts in Pay Band-I, with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- (pre-revised Group `D’ posts).
This Department vide OM of even number dated 12.5.2010 requested all the Ministries/ Departments to intimate their requirements for Non-Technical Group ‘C’ posts in PB-1 Grade Pay Rs.1800/- to the SSC immediately in order that the Commission could initiate action for recruitment. The Ministries/Departments were also advised to take action simultaneously for framing Recruitment Rules for these posts in accordance with the Model RRs already circulated vide OM dated 30.4.2010.
2. It has, however, come to the notice that Cadre Controlling Authorities are not sending their requisitions for the vacancies of MTS to SSC. The erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts which now belong to Group ‘C’ are required to be filled up through SSC as per instructions of this Department instead of through Employment Exchange or any other mode. All Ministries/ Departments are, therefore, once again requested for sending their requirements in respect of Ministries/Departments themselves as well as their attached/ subordinate officers also, for Non-Technical Group ‘C’ posts in PB-1 Grade Pay Rs.1800/- to the SSC immediately in order that the Commission could initiate action for recruitment.
3. Action pending if any, may simultaneously be taken for framing Recruitment Rules for these posts in accordance with the Model RRs already circulated.
4. Hindi version follows.
Source : www.persmin.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- Recruitment to Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-I, with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- Sending of requisition to Staff Selection Commission
- Dopt issued guidelines on prescribing Educational Qualifications and experience for recruitment of various post
- Model Recruitment Rules for the Staff Car Driver category of posts —review regarding.
- DOPT: Review of Recruitment Rules – regarding
- Amendment in RRs for revising the upper age limit as 30 years for the recruitment made under Combined Graduate Level Examination conducted by SSC for the post carrying Grade Pay of Rs. 4200, 4600 & 4800
- Step guide for processing of the proposal for framing/amendment of Recruitment Rules
- Abolition of 85% post falling vacant meant for direct recruitment in the grade of JSA(erstwhile LDC)
- Dopt Orders on effective date of merger of erstwhile Group D posts…
- Introduction of single window system for acceptance of proposals for framing/amendment of recruitment rules