Dopt Orders 2013 – Publishing of Compendium of Best Practices on RTI
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Dated the 28th June, 2013.
Subject:- Publishing of Compendium of Best Practices on RTI.
Reference is invited to this Department’s circular dated the 14th May 2013 inviting write-ups from the Indian Citizens about the best practices on RTI being adopted by Public Authorities all over the country.
2. The last date for sending the write-ups earlier fixed for 28th June, 2013 is now extended to 15th July, 2013.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Proposal to publish Compendium of Best Practices on RTI
- Dopt – Issue of Compendium of instructions on reservation for ex-servicemen
- Suggestions for review of Staff Benevolent Fund – Regarding
- Grant of Advance – Amendment to Rule 80 of Compendium of Rules on Advances to Government Servants
- E-publishing of Government of India Gazette Notification – Discontinuing of the practice of physical printing.
- 2000 central government organisations to accept online RTI applications
- Personal information under RTI Act
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Training progamme for officers of IAS, IPS, IFoS, Central Staffing Scheme and Central Secretariat Stenographer Service
- Award to Industrious Government Staffers “Employee of the Month” w.e.f. Oct, 2013