Dopt Orders 2013: Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP – regarding.
File No. 6/13/2012-CS-I(S)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New DeIhi-110003,
Dated the 2nd May, 2013 (06 MAY 2013)
Subject: Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department OMs of even number dated 06.02.2013, 15.03.2013 and 12.04.2013 vide which all the Cadre Units were requested to relieve the officers covered under RTP orders dated 21.12.2012 and 09.01.2013. As per the records available in this office, a number of Section Officers included in the said orders have not been relieved by the Cadre Units concerned as yet.
2. Non-compliance of RTP orders by various Cadre Units has led to various administrative difficulties for DOP&T in smooth cadre management DOP&T is well aware of the fact that large number of vacancies exists across the 42 Cadre Units. UPSC had conducted the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for Section Officer grade for 2009, 2010 & 2011 and the result of the written part of the examination has already been declared. After declaration of the final results by UPSC, which is expected shortly, almost all the vacancies in Section Officers’ grade across Cadre Units of CSS would be filled up.
3. This is a transitional phase and the Cadre Units are requested to cooperate with DOP&T during this phase. It is, therefore once again requested that all the offìcers, who have not yet been relieved, may be relieved immediately.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP – regarding.
- Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP: DOPT Reminder
- Rotational transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS : Relieving of officers
- Rotational transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS Relieving of officers
- Rotational Transfer of Section Officers with more than 7 years of service in the same Ministry/Department
- DoPT – Transfer of Section Officers under Rotational Transfer Policy RTP for the year 2018, Relieving Order
- Promotion of Section Officers of CSS to Grade-I (Under Secretary) on ad-hoc basis – updating of relieving/joining details of the officers in Web Based Cadre Management System – reg.
- DoPT Deemed relieving order 2019 Rotational Transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS
- Vacancies for UD Grade LDCE for the SL Year 2018 to 2020 and abolition of vacant sanctioned posts of SSA in compliance with the cabinet decision DoPT