Dopt Orders 2013 – Extension of Select List 2003 of UDCs of CSCS- reg.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market
New Delhi, dated, the 2nd July 2013.
Subject: Extension of Select List 2003 of UDCs of CSCS- reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 03.05.2012 on the subject mentioned above. Vide the above mentioned O.M., the cadre units were requested to verify the names of the UDCs included in the list and also to circulate the list amongst the UDCs to enable them to point out the discrepancies, if any. Some of the cadre units had pointed out the discrepancies which were examined by this Department and the necessary corrections have been carried out
2. As mentioned in para 1(iii) of this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 03.05.2012, against the LDCE slots the names of the 132 candidates who had qualified the LDCE 2003 earlier and their ACR Dossiers were called for by SSC but could not be recommended for appointment due to non-availability of sufficient number of vacancies in the Select List year 2003 under LDCE mode have now been included. The cadre units are requested to verify the names of UDCs of their cadres in the lists which consist of 484 UDCs, and are requested to further take the following actions:
i) Verify the list attached to this O.M. and point out discrepancy if any to this Department immediately. Further the Cadre units are also requested to Convene DPC to promote 484 UDCs of their cadre units against extended Select List year 2003 of UDC grade.
ii) Since a case is pending in the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi, the above inclusion of personnel in the extended Select List 2003 of UDC (asper Annexure) would be subject to any further order that may be passed by the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi in W.P. No. 209/2013 filed by Shri Ravinder Kumar Jha and Ors and any other similar petitions before the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi. This fact may be emphatically stated in the order to be issued.
3. All the cadre units may intimate this Department the action taken in this regard within 15 days in the enclosed proforma.
Under Secretary to the Govt of India
Source : www.persmin.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- Continuation of ad-hoc appointment in the grade Of UDCs of CSCS – Dopt Orders
- Dopt Orders: Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from UDCs of CSCS to Assistant Grade of CSS- Select List for the years 2009 – regarding
- Select List 2003 (extended) UDC Grade of CSCS-reg.
- Dopt Orders – LDCE 2009, 2010, 2011 – Allocation regarding
- Compilation of vacancies in the Personal Assistant (PA) grade of CSSS for the Select List year 2011
- Zone of consideration for inclusion in the Select List of Sr. Secretariat Assistants of CSCS for the Select List 2015 against seniority quota
- Dopt Order: Promotion of LDC as UDC of CSCS on ad hoc basis
- Extension of Select List Year 2003 – Information regarding debarred candidates
- Fixation of Range of Seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS Select list Year-2011-reg.