Dopt orders 2013 : Ad-hoc appointment carrying on in the grade of Assistant of CSS-regarding.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
New Delhi, dated the 19th June, 2013
Subject :- Continuation of ad-hoc appointment in the grade of Assistant of CSS-regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even number dated 21.12.2012 on the subject mentioned above, vide which Cadre Units were permitted to continue ad-hoc appointments in the grade of Assistant upto 30.06.2013. Further continuance of these appointments has been reviewed in this Department and it has been decided that the period of the ad-hoc appointment of those UDCs of CSCS who are working as Assistants of CSS on ad-hoc basis may be extended upto 31.12.2013 or till regular Assistants become available, whichever is earlier.
2. Continuance of ad-hoc appointment shall not confer on the appointees any right to continue in Assistant Grade indefinitely or for inclusion in the Select List of Assistants of CSS or to claim seniority in Assistant Grade of CSS.
3. Further, extension of the ad-hoc appointment would be continued only if the ad-hoc Assistant attend and qualify the mandatory Level ‘A’ training as and when nominated by CS.I (Training) Section of this Department, failing which their ad-hoc appointment would be terminated.
4. Other terms and conditions mentioned in the relevant OMs will remain unchanged.
5. Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Govt of India
Source : www.persmin.nic.in
Related to Your Search:
- Continuation of ad-hoc appointment in the grade of Assistant of CSS -regarding
- Continuation of ad-hoc appointment in the grade of Assistant of CSS
- Dopt Orders – Continuance of ad-hoc appointments in PA Grade of CSSS – regarding.
- Continuation of ad-hoc appointment in the grade Of UDCs of CSCS – Dopt Orders
- Continuance of ad-hoc appointments in PS Grade of CSSS-reg
- Promotion of LDC as UDC of CSCS on ad hoc basis – continuance of ad hoc appointment regarding
- Dopt Orders on Promotion of LDC as UDC
- Dopt Order: Promotion of LDC as UDC of CSCS on ad hoc basis
- Promotion of LDC as UDC of CSCS (Central Secretariat Clerical Service) on ad-hoc basis- Continual of Ad-hoc appointments regarding