DoPT: Nomination of civilian officers for the 75th Staff Course at Defence Services Staff College, Wellington
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
3rd Floor Block-TV, Old JNU Campus,
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110067,
Dated: 16th January, 2019
1. Chief Secretaries of all the State Governments
2. Secretaries of all the Ministries! Departments of Govt of India
Sub: Nomination of civilian officers for the 75th Staff Course at Defence Services Staff College, Wellington.
The 75th Staff Course at the Defence Servicers Staff College (DSSC), Wellington, (Tamil Nadu) is scheduled to commence from 10th June, 2019. The duration of the course is 45 weeks. Four (4) slots in DSSC Staff Course are earmarked for the civilian officers of various Ministries/Departments of Government of India.
2. The 75th Staff Course at DSSC, Wellington lays stress of issues relating to InterServices Cooperation and planning and to enhance the knowledge of the participants on various aspects of National Security. The Course also provides an opportunity for building functional rapport and understanding between the Civilian and Armed forces officers. Joint Forward Area Tour (JFAT) and Industrial Demonstration Tour (IDT) for the student officers provide a unique opportunity to gain first-hand knowledge and experience from the best practices being followed in both Civil and Defence establishments.
3. The 75th DSSC Staff Course is scheduled to commence from 10th June, 2019 and will continue up to 18th April, 2020. Prior to that, the selected officers will be required to undergo an Orientation Course of two (02) weeks from 20th May, 2019 to 8th June, 2019. Only those officers who, if selected, can be assuredly released from May, 2019 till April, 2020, should be sponsored.
4. Qualification requirements for selection of civilian officers to the DSSC Staff Course are as under:-
a. The Officer should be from Group ‘A’ Central Civil Services.
b. Upper Age Limit-Should not be more than 50 years as on last date of receipt of nominations.
c. Officer should be clear from vigilance and disciplinary angle.
d. Officer should have excellent track record of past performance
5. The details of course fees to be borne by the sponsoring organization are as follows:
(i) Training charges per week – Rs. 7,975/-
(ii) Rent and allied charges per week – Rs. 600/-
(iii) The training charges are to he paid by demand draft in favour of CDA, Chennai
payable at Chennai and the Rent and Allied Charges are to be paid by demand draft in favour of Commandant, DSSC, Wellington, payable at Chennai.
3. It is requested that nomination of the willing and eligible officers with Annexure-II & III duly completed and Annual Performance Appraisal Reports (or photocopies of APARs duly attested by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary) of last (5) years may be sent to Under Secretary (GS.II), Room No. 112, ‘B’ Wing, Ministry of Defence, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi – 110011 latest by 1st February, 2019 positively.
End: As above
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Heads of NDC, NDA and DSSC institutions should be upgraded to Apex Scale – 7th Pay Commission
- 7th CPC recommended to upgrade to Apex Scale
- List of cases of upgradation of posts recommended by 7th Central Pay Commission to be referred to Department of Personnel and Training
- DoPT – 26th Joint Civil Military (JCM) Training Programme on National Security from August 04 to 09, 2019
- Nomination of Shri.M.S.Raja as a Staff Side Member of Standing Committee of National Council (JCM) – Dopt Order
- Dopt Orders : Nomination of Area Welfare Officers – Additional charge
- Nomination of Area Welfare Officers for the calendar years 2015 and 2016- regarding.
- Nomination of Area Welfare Officers (AWOs) for the calendar years 2019 and 2020
- Resettlement of Defence Personnel