Dopt Minister replied in Parliament about 5 Day Week for Central government offices
The Dopt Minister said in a written reply, there is no proposal to change 5-Day Week for Central government offices.
As per media news, Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Shri.Jitendra Singh today replied to a question in Lok Sabha, whether the Central Government plans to change the five days per week working for central government employees.
He clarified that Central Government has no such proposal to change five days per week working for central government offices and also no proposal to hike earned leave and casual leave being granted to the Central government employees.
Related to Your Search:
- No Proposals To Increase Working Days To 6 Per Week: Centre
- Extension of working hours of Central Government employees
- 7th Pay Commission rumors – Recommendations on Holidays and Leave
- 7th CPC Recommendations on Encashment and Accumulation of Earned Leave
- Encashment of earned leave alongwith LTC – Clarification issued by Dopt
- JCM Meeting of KVS : Introduction of 5 days week in KVS
- 7th Pay Commission Report on Leave Encashment of EL
- Restoration of 10 days EL along with 20 days HPL for KV Teachers
- Central has no proposal to introduce ‘Parents Care Leave’ on line of ‘Child Care Leave’..!