Dopt Minister Clarifies on Retirement Age 58 or 33 Years of Service
In Lok Sabha today, the Dopt Minister Shri Jitendra Singh said that there is no proposal to reduce the retirement age to 58 years of age or 33 years of service for Central Government employees.
In a written reply for the question regarding the retirement age of Central Government employees in Parliament today, the concerend Minster of State for Personnel Jitendra Singh said that the there is no such proposal to reduce the retirement age with the connection of 33 years of service.
Related to Your Search:
- Retirement Age: No Proposal To Raise for Central Government Employees
- No proposal to reduce the retirement age from 60 to 58 years
- No Increase or Decrease the Age of Retirement of Central Government Employees
- Voluntary Retirement Scheme for Central Government Employees
- No proposal to reduce retirement age of Government official below 60 years
- Retirement age issue echoes in Parliament
- No move to reduce the retirement age of central government employees to 50 years
- Retirement Age Becomes the Centre of Attention Once Again!
- No proposal to change the age of superannuation of Central Government employees