DOPT Launched Internship Scheme, 2013 from 1st September
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
DOPT Launched Internship Scheme, 2013 from September 01
The Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India has initiated an Internship Scheme from 1st September 2013 to engage Indian Nationals, who are Graduate /Post Graduate or Research Students enrolled in reputed University/Institution within India or abroad and preferably specializing in HR and associated subjects in Public Policy and Public Administration, as “Interns”. These interns would be expected to supplement the process of policy analysis within the Department through desirable empirical collection and collation of in-house and other information.
The exposure for the interns to the functioning of the Indian Government may be an add-on in furthering their own career goals in the Non Profit Organisation (NPO) Sector or International Organizations. The internship shall be for a minimum period of 2 months but shall not exceed 6 months in individual cases.
The DoPT has identified ten topics for the current year for the Interns. The topics are: Analysis of cases disposed of by Central Administrative Tribunal; Collection of Data on Reservation from Ministries and its analysis; Issues relating to Anti-Corruption Law; Issues relating to punishment of Government employees for unethical behavior; Exit policies for inefficient public servants; Best HR practices; Service Conditions; Expectations of Persons with Disabilities employees; Impact evaluation of Mid-Career Training Program of Central Secretariat Service (CSS)Central Secretariat Stenographers Service (CSSS) and Revising methodology of training program.
DoPT has invited applications from the interested candidates in prescribed Proforma through its Circular dated 30th August, 2013. The DoPT Circular and the application Proforma is available on the DoPT website www.persmin.nic.in.
Related to Your Search:
- Internship Programme on Implementation of Right to information
- Guidelines on Internship for Undergraduates pursuing five year integrated course in Law under the Centrally sponsored Scheme
- Effective implementation of Right to Information Act : DOPT offering Short-term Internships Course
- Invitation of Applications for the Internship Scheme of the Department of Economic Affairs for the year 2017-18
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Training progamme for officers of IAS, IPS, IFoS, Central Staffing Scheme and Central Secretariat Stenographer Service
- Draft Rotational Transfer Policy of CSS – Seeking comments from stakeholders
- One Week In-service Training (IST) programme for Officers of All India Service (lAS, IPS & IFoS), officers working under the Central Staffing Scheme, officers of Central Secretariat Service (CSS) and officers of Central Secretariat Stenographer Service (CSSS)
- Year End Review -2013 – Min Per., PG & Pension : Simplification of Payment of Family Pension, Good Governance, Lokpal & Lokayukta Bill
- One-week In-service Training Programme for AIS Officers (IAS, IPS & IFoS), officers working under the Central Staffing Scheme and officers of CSS/CSSS (DS/Sr. PPS and above) at Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai