Dopt issued orders on grant of incentive for acquiring higher qualifications
Inclusion of additional qualifications / Review of the qualifications listed in the Annexure to this Department’s OM No 1/2/89-Estt.(Pay-I) dated 9/4/1999…
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
North Block, New Delhi
dated the 22nd November 2013
Subject: Grant of incentive for acquiring higher qualifications – Inclusion of additional qualifications / Review of the qualifications listed in the Annexure to this Department’s OM No 1/2/89-Estt.(Pay-I) dated 9/4/1999 -reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer this Department’s OM of even number dated 28.4.2009 and subsequent reminders of even number dated 17.6.2009, 20.8.2009, 30.10.2009, 7.1.2010 and 23.3.2010 calling for suggestions regarding addition / deletion of qualifications listed in the Annexure to this Department’s OM dated 9.4.1999.
2. Even after lapse of considerable time, no inputs in this regard have been received from Ministries / Departments, except Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance.
3. All the Ministries / Departments are, therefore, requested to furnish their suggestions in this regard to this Department within 30 days from the date of issuance of this OM, before a final decision is taken in the matter. This OM may please be given wide publicity.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of incentive for acquiring higher qualifications
- Dopt issued guidelines on prescribing Educational Qualifications and experience for recruitment of various post
- Streamlining the procedure for collecting on-line data/information — Notice of the meeting
- DOPT: Review of Recruitment Rules – regarding
- Inviting suggestions for improving the format of e-service book
- Seventh Central Pay Commissions recommendations regarding revision of pay scales for amendment of Service Rules/Recruitment Rules – DoPT Order 2018
- DoPT : Incentive for acquiring fresh higher qualifications, in the 7th CPC Scenario
- Identification of jobs/posts for persons with Disabilities- review thereof.
- Pay Revision of Employees following CDA pattern in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) – Government decision on allowances etc