Dopt issued guidelines on prescribing Educational Qualifications and experience for recruitment of various post
Guidelines on prescribing Educational Qualifications and requisite experience in respect of various posts, Pay Band & Grade Pay/ Pay Scale for appointment by Direct Recruitment
No.AB.14017/ 27/20 14-Estt.(RR)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel P.G.& Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Subject: – Guidelines for Educational Qualifications and experience for framing/amendment of Recruitment Rules.
Department of Personnel & Training vide 0M. No. AB. 14017/48/2010- Estt (RR) dated 31st December, 2010 have issued Guidelines on framing/amendment/relaxation of Recruitment Rules and Service Rules.
2. In continuation to the above, the following Guidelines on prescribing Educational Qualifications and requisite experience in respect of various posts, Pay Band & Grade Pay/ Pay Scale for appointment by Direct Recruitment or deputation depending upon the nature of functions and duties are being issued. These Guidelines may be adopted by the Ministries/ Departments as guide while framing Recruitment Rules for various posts. A draft OM to this effect is annexed herewith.
3. Ministries/ Departments are, therefore, requested to offer their comments on the proposed O.M positively by 20.2.2015
Source document from :www.persmin.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- Step guide for processing of the proposal for framing/amendment of Recruitment Rules
- DOPT: Review of Recruitment Rules – regarding
- Step guide for processing of the proposal for framing / amendment of Recruitment Rules
- Dopt Orders regarding Amendment of Recruitment Rules/Service Rules
- Check list for sending proposals to DOPT for framing/amendment of Recruitment Rules
- Amendment in RRs for revising the upper age limit as 30 years for the recruitment made under Combined Graduate Level Examination conducted by SSC for the post carrying Grade Pay of Rs. 4200, 4600 & 4800
- Introduction of single window system for acceptance of proposals for framing/amendment of recruitment rules
- Dopt Orders 2013 – Recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts in Pay Band-I, with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- (pre-revised Group `D’ posts)
- Rashtrapati Bhavan – Recruitment Rules for the post of Programmer in Cabinet Secretariat