Dopt – Issue of Compendium of instructions on reservation for ex-servicemen
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 25th February, 2014
Subject: Issue of Compendium of instructions on reservation for ex-servicemen.
This Department has been in the process of issuance of a compendium on instruction on reservation, concessions and relaxations for Ex-servicemen in Central Government Services. In this regard, the Department of Ex-servicemen Welfare may refer to their O.M. No. 28(66)/2013/D (Res.I) dated 17.07.2013 and 18.09.2013.
The compendium has now been finalized covering various notifications and Office Memorandum issued on reservation, concessions and relaxations for Ex-servicemen in Central Government Services. A copy of Compendium is enclosed.
Enclo.: As above.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Reservation for Ex-servicemen in direct recruitment Group ‘C’ posts
- Dopt Orders on Benefit of reservation to Ex-servicemen – 14th August 2014
- Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – Suggestions ; if any, from all concerned including general public
- Grant of Advance – Amendment to Rule 80 of Compendium of Rules on Advances to Government Servants
- Reservation for Persons with Disabilities — Dopt Orders
- Dopt Orders – Brochure on reservation for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes in services
- Workshop for the liaison officers of CPSES regarding Implementation of Reservation Policy in CPSES begins
- Dopt Orders 2013 – Publishing of Compendium of Best Practices on RTI
- Proposed guidelines on reiteration of instructions on verification of claims of candidates belonging to SCs, STs and OBCs for purpose of appointment to posts/services