DoPT – Introduction of SPARROW for all the cadre of CSS, CSSS and CSCS – extension of timelines for completion of APAR online on SPARROW portal for the year 2018-19
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, A-Wing, Lok Nayak Bhawan
New Delhi, dated; the 28 May, 2019.
Subject:Introduction of ‘SPARROW’ for all the cadre of CSS, CSSS & CSCS- extension of timelines for completion of APAR online on ‘SPARROW’ portal for the year 2018-19.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the subject mentioned above and to say that a large number of officers including those belonging to CSS, CSSS and CSCS cadres have been deputed for election duty in the General Election to the Lok Sabha, 2019. Keeping in view the practical difficulties in recording of APAR online as per the target dates as prescribed in this Department’s O.M. NO.21011/1/2005- Estt.(A)(Pt.lI) dated 23rd July, 2009, through SPARROW portal, this Department has relaxed the prescribed timelines by extending the dates for online generation upto the stage of completion of the entire process of recording APARs on SPARROW portal for all Group ‘A’, ‘B’, and ‘C’ officers/officials for the year 2018-19 as a onetime measure vide O.M. No.21011/02/2015-Estt(A-II)-Part II dated 18.04.2019. (Copy enclosed).
A doubt has been expressed by some quarters as to whether the Estt. Division O.M. dated 18.04.2019 as mentioned above will also be applicable in respect of officers/officials belonging to CSS/CSSS/CSCS cadres. It is clarified that timelines extended vide O. M. dated 18.04.2019 will equally be applicable to officers/officials belonging to CSS/CSSS/CSCS for completing activities on SPARROW.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Annexure to DoPT O.M. No.21011/02/2015-Est(A-II)-Part II dated 18th April, 2019
Time schedule for generation and recording of APAR for the year 2018-19 online through SPARROW web portal for Group ‘A, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers.
|S.No||Activity||Date by which the activity to be completed|
|1||Submission of self-appraisal to the reporting officer||30th June, 2019|
|2||Forwarding of report by reporting officer to reviewing officer||31st July, 2019|
|3||Forwarding of report by Reviewing Officer to Administration/ APAR Cell or the accepting (wherever provided)||31st August 2019|
|4||Appraisal by accepting authority, wherever provided||15th September, 2019|
|5||(i) Disclosure of APAR to the officer reported upon where there is no accepting authority|
(ii) Disclosure of APAR to the officer reported upon where there is accepting authority
|10th September, 2019|
25th September, 2019
|6||Receipt of representation , if any, on APAR||15 days from the date of communication|
|7||Forwarding of representation to the competent authority:|
(ii) where there is no accepting authority for APAR
(iii) Where there IS accepting authority for APAR
|30th September, 2019|
31st October, 2019
|8||Disposal of representation by the competent authority||Within one month of the date of receipt of representation by the competent authority|
|9||Communication of the decision of the competent authority on the representation by the APAR Cell||Within 15 days of finalization of decision by competent authority|
|10.||End of entire APAR process, after which the APAR will be finally taken on record||31st December 2019|
Related to Your Search:
- Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) on SPARROW for CSS & CSSS Group A officers – Extension of timelines for completion of APAR for the financial year 2017-18.
- Further Extension of timelines for Recording of APAR 2019-20 SPARROW
- Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) on SPARROW (Smart Performance Appraisal Report Recording Window) for all Organised Group ‘A’ services – Extension of timelines for completion of APAR for the year 2016-17
- DoPT: Online generation and recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR)
- DoPT Order – Online generation and recording of APAR on SPARROW of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers
- Extension of timelines for recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) of Group A, B and C officer of Central Civil Services for the year 2019-2020 – DoPT
- Extension of timelines for submission of APAR in respect of Group-A, B and C officers of CSS/CSSS/CSCS cadre through SPARROW portal for the year 2020-2021
- APAR Timeline Extension for Group A, B, C officers of CCS for the year 2020-2021 DoPT Order
- Online submission of APARs by officers of MoD for the Assessment Year 2019-2020