DoPT: Grant of two increments to DS/Sr. PPS on promotion from US/PPS in CSS/CSSS grades
F. No. 18/3/2008-CS-I (P)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated the 21 st January, 2019
Subject:- Grant of two increments to DS/Sr. PPS on promotion from US/PPS in CSS/CSSS grades-reg.
References have been received from various Ministries/Departments seeking clarity on the issue of granting additional two increments to DS/Sr. PPS on promotion from the grade of US/ PPS after implementation of Seventh Pay Commission.
2. The 7th CPC had recommended for . abolition of giving two increments on promotion to the post of DS/Sr. PPS of CSS/CSSS Cadre.
However, the matter is still under active consideration in consultation with Department of Expenditure. Any decision as and when arrived at will be intimated to all the cadre units of CSS/CSSS.
3. All the Ministries/ Departments are, accordingly, requested to take note of above.
This also issues in consultation with CS-U Division.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
All Ministries/Departments participating in Central Secretariat Service/Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (through DOPT’s Website)
Related to Your Search:
- Cadre Restructuring of Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (CSSS)- sanctioned strength of Officers – Dopt orders
- Cadre Restructuring of CSSS – Cadre Restructuring Committee submitted its report with recommendations and duties of CSSS personnel
- Cadre Restructuring of Central Secretariat Stenographers Service (CSSS) – sanctioned strength of Officers- regarding.
- Posting of Stenographers Grade D of Stenographers Grade C and D Examination, 2016 in the cadre units of CSSS
- Panel of Principal Private Secretary (PPS) of Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (SSS) for the Select List Years 2010(part) and 2011
- Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS-Select List Year 2015-reminder-reg
- DoPT: Completion of formalities in the matter of promotion of CSSS grades
- Fixation of Range of Seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS Select list Year-2011-reg.
- Fixation of ‘range of seniority‘ (zone of promotion) for promotion of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ to Personal Assistant (PA) Grade of CSSS for the Select List Year- 2011 – regarding.