Grant of NFSG in the Level-6 (erstwhile GP-4200) to Stenographers Grade D of CSSS – Issuance of Zone of Consideration for Placement of eligible Stenographers Grade D in Non Functional Selection Grade (NFSG) – regarding
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances Pension
Department of Personnel and Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New 110003
Dated: 5th March, 2018
Subject: Grant Of NPSG in the Level-6 (erstwhile GP 4200) to Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS – Issuance of Zone of Consideration for placement of eligible Stenographers Grade ‘D’ in Non Functional Selection Grade (NFSG)-regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Division’s 0M No. 20/49/2009-CS-II(B) dated 22.06.2011 on the subject mentioned above and to say that based on the Common Seniority List of Stenographers Grade ‘D’, list of 331 Stenographers Grade ‘D’ who are considered eligible for of NFSG is annexed to this O.M., subject to their being found suitable by Internal Committee to be constituted by the cadre units as per para I (b) of the this Department 0M No.20/49/2009-CS-II(B) 22.06.2011. These Stenographers Grade ‘D’ who have completed the approved service of 5 years on 1st July, 2017 be granted the NFSG w.e.f. 1st July, 2017, subject to availability of last 5 years ACRs/APARs and other in the aforesaid 0M dated 22.06.2011.
2. Accordingly, the concerned cadre units of CSSS are requested to place the eligible Stenographers Grade ‘D’ as given in Annexure to this 0M in the NFSG alter strictly following the procedure and keeping in view other conditions as prescribed in 0M dated 22.06.2011 and also furnish the details of Stenographers Grade ‘D’, if any, who have not been covered in this order and are eligible NFSG. A copy of order in NFSG in respect of eligible Stenographers Grade ‘D’ may please be to this Department for the purpose of record.
Under Secretary to the
Govt of India
Source: DoPT Order
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Orders – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- to Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS
- Grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- to Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS-Issuance of Zone of consideration for placement of eligible Stenographers Grade ‘D’ in Non-Functional Selection Grade (NFSG)
- Representation of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2010 for relaxation in the approved service and subsequently granting NFSG of GP Rs.4200/-
- Posting of Stenographers Grade D of Stenographers Grade C and D Examination, 2016 in the cadre units of CSSS
- Granting of Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- to Stenographers – Dopt orders
- Fixation of ‘range of seniority‘ (zone of promotion) for promotion of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ to Personal Assistant (PA) Grade of CSSS for the Select List Year- 2011 – regarding.
- Panel of Principal Private Secretary (PPS) of Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (SSS) for the Select List Years 2010(part) and 2011
- Recruitment of Stenographers Grade D in CSSS through Stenographers Grade C & D Examination, 2013 conducted by Staff Selection Commission- nomination of qualified candidates-reg.
- Nomination of Steno Grade D/PA(Adhoc) of CSSS as PA of CSSS for SLY 2010 on regular basis under Zoning Scheme for SQ