DoPT – Furnishing of OBC data of recruitment to Commission for SubCategorization of OBC
No. 21/1/2016-CS.1 (PR/CMS)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, Khan Market,
Date: 11th January, 2019.
SUBJECT: Furnishing of OBC data of recruitment to Commission for SubCategorization of OBC – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Division’s OM of even number dated 20.02.2018, 27.02.2018, 21.03.2018 and 31.12.2018 on the above mentioned above subject matter and to state that on scrutiny of the data available on CSCMS portal, it is observed that many Ministries/Departments have not yet updated the information with reference to Categorization/SubCategorization of aBC officers, along with the data relating to the “State” from which OBC candidates appeared/selected in respect of CSS cadre (ASO to JS-insitu) in the CSCMS portal.
2. As the data is urgently required by the Commission for Sub-Categorization of aBC Officers, the concerned Ministries/Departments are once again requested to take up immediate necessary steps for updating the information, in the CSCMS portal compulsorily, by 18th of January, 2019 (Friday). The Nodal Officers of concerned Ministry/Department are authorized to update the data in CSCMS portal. The concerned Officers may also be sensitized to get their data updated in the system, in a time bound manner.
3. In case of any doubt/difficulty about the functioning of the CSCMS portal/Correctness of data in the CSCMS, Shri Krishnandan Kumar, ASO (PR/CMS)/Shri Anuj Pratap Singh (Engineer/CMS)/ may be contacted at Telephone 24629890/24629414.
4. This may be accorded, “TOP MOST PRIORITY”.
(SanjayKumar Das Gupta)
Under Secretary to Government of India
Director/Deputy Secretary (Admn.)
(Through website of this Department)
Related to Your Search:
- Interaction with the Joint Secretary(BC), Commission for Sub-Categorization of OBCs : DoPT
- DoPT Orders 2018: Furnishing of OBC data of recruitment to Commission for Sub-Categorization of OBC
- Interaction with the Joint Secretary (BC), Commission for Sub-Categorization of OBCs
- DoPT: Updation of data in Web-based cadre management System
- Web Based Cadre Management System-Updation of data of CSS officers/officials in the Grade of SO/ASO
- Development of a Web Based software solution for Cadre Management of CSS, CSSS and CSCS – Data collection in respect of CSS Officers – reg.
- Rotational transfer of CSS officers of Deputy Secretary grade and above during the year 2016 – regarding
- Posting of regular USs and posting on promotion to US grade on adhoc basis – seeking options
- Updation of web-based data of PA Grade of CSSS in CSCMS