Filling up the post of Executive Director (Engg./IT) (JS Level) in Food Corporation of India, New Delhi under the Department of Food & Public Distribution
F No 9/1/2019-EO(SM-I)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel , Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Office of the Establishment Officer
New Delhi, the 16th August, 2019
- The Chief Secretaries, All State Governments
2 The Secretaries of all the Ministries/Departments of Government of India.
Subject: Filling up the post of Executive Director (Engg’/IT) (JS Level) in Food Corporation of India, New Delhi under the Department of Food & Public Distribution.
It is proposed to fill up the post of Executive Director (Engg.llT) (JS Level) in Food Corporation of India, New Delhi under the Department of Food & Public Distribution with pay at Level 14 (Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200/-) of the Pay Matrix on deputation basis vice Shri Syedian Abbasi , lAS (AM 1990).
2. Names of willing and eligible officers, who have been empanelled to hold Joint Secretary or equivalent posts at the Centre under the Central Staffing Scheme, may be recommended to this office along with cadre clearance, vigilance clearance, detailed bio-data, viz name, date of birth , service, batch , contact telephone number, email address, educational qualifications, complete experience/posting details etc. CR dossiers/certified ACRs for the last five years and details of debarment & cooling off in respect of past central deputation. In case the officers are currently on Central deputation , the nomination may be forwarded with the approval of the Minister- in-charge concerned.
3. The post is a Non-Central Staffing Scheme post to be filled up through the Civil Services Board (CSB) procedure. It may be noted that no ‘Mandatory Posting Certificate’ for allotment retention of Government accommodation would be issued by this office to the officer appointed on the above referred post. However, those officers who have served and are currently serving on Central Staffing Scheme post in Delhi for at least four years and require to retain Government accommodation, would be issued a certificate to the effect that the officer concerned has served for at least four years in CSS post and he/she needs to retain Government accommodation for his/her tenure on non-CSS post.
4. It is requested that the applications of the eligible candidates may be forwarded so as to reach this Department by 13.09.2019.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Filling up the post of General Manager (Punjab Region), Food Corporation of India under the Department of Food and Public Distribution
- Filling up the post of Executive Director (North), Delhi, in Food Corporation of India under Department of Food and Public Distribution
- Filling up the post of General Manager (Haryana Region), Food Corporation of India, Panchkula under the Department of Food & Public Distribution
- Filling up the post of Executive Director (Personnel) in Food Corporation of India
- Filling up the post of Director (Finance) JS level in Handicrafts & Handlooms Exports Corporation of India Ltd (HHEC) Noida under Ministry of Textiles on Non CSS basis
- Filling up the post of Financial Adviser in National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) under the , Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Filling up the post of Chief Accounts Officer(CAO) in Delhi Development Authority (DDA), New Delhi under the M/o Housing and Urban Affairs
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Retention of General Pool Residential Accommodation by the Central Government Officers
- Filling up of the post of JS NCW New Delhi under Ministry of Women and Child Development