DoPT – Filling up of the post of Member, Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi (Joint Secretary level) in the Level 14 in the pay matrix of Rs. 144200 – 218200 on deputation basis.
No. 24011/02/2018-Estt (B)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
North Block, New Delhi, 29th May, 2019
Subject : Filling up of the post of Member, Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi (Joint Secretary level) in the Level 14 in the pay matrix of Rs. 144200-218200 on deputation basis.
The undersigned is directed to inform that it is proposed to fill up the post of Member, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) at New Delhi in the Level 14 in the Pay Matrix of Rs 144200-2 18200!-. The eligibility criterion is given at Annexure-I.
Applications of only such officers will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied with (i) bio-data in the proforma at Annexure-II; (ii) clear photocopies of the up-to-date AFAR dossier of the officer containing APARs of at least last five years, duly attested by a Group ‘A’ officer (if original APAR could not be sent); (iii) An attested Statement indicating the grading in the AFAR during the last five years (iv) cadre clearance; (v) clearance from vigilance and disciplinary angle; and (vi) statement giving details of major or minor penalties, if any, imposed on the officer during the last ten years.
All Ministries/ Departments and the State Governments/UTs are requested to forward the applications of willing and eligible officer in the prescribed proforma to:- Section Officer (Estt-B-I), Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Department of Personnel and Training), Room. No. 215-C, North Block, New Delhi-110001, so as to reach this Office, on or before 30th July, 2019.
The applications of only those officers may be forwarded who, in the event of their selection, would immediately join the duties of the post, and whom the concerned authorities would be in a position to relieve immediately. The application once forwarded would not be allowed to be withdrawn. Applications received after the prescribed date or not accompanied with the required certificates/documents will not be entertained.
Eligibility Criterion for the post of Member, Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi.
- Name of Post: Member, Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi.
- Scale of pay: in the Level 14 in the Pay Matrix Rs.144200 – 218200/.
- Eligibility: Officers of the Central Government (including officers of All India Services and Central Group ‘A’ Services) :-
- holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ Department; or
- with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the Level 13 in the pay-matrix (Rs. 123100 – 215900) or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department; and
(b) possessing the following educational qualifications and experience, namely:-
- Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution; and
- 10 years’ experience in dealing with Service, Administrative, Vigilance, Establishment and Financial matters.
Period of Deputation: The person appointed as Member of Staff Selection Commission shall hold office for a period of five years or till he/she attains the age of 62 years, whichever is earlier. In case where a serving officer is appointed as Member, he shall be on deputation until he attains the age of superannuation and thereafter he may be considered for extension of tenure on re-employment terms subject to upper age limit and tenure as mentioned above.
Age Limit:- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 59 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications
Related to Your Search:
- Filling up of the post of Member, Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi (Joint Secretary level) in the pay scale PB-4, Rs. 37,400-67,000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/- (pre-revised) on deputation basis
- Level 15 of the pay matrix Rs. 1,82,200-2,24,100/- on deputation basis – Filling up of the post of Chairman, Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi (Additional Secretary level) DoPT order
- MoD – Filling up of the post of Planning Officer (System) in the Ministry of Defence on deputation basis
- Vacancy for officers in UPSC in Level 7 of the pay Matrix on Promotion / Deputation under Central Government, Deputation / Reemployment (For Armed Forces personnel)
- DoPT: Vacancy circular for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) on deputation basis in UIDAI, RO – Bengaluru
- Filling up of one post (01) of Account Officer in Level-10, Rs. 56,100-1,77500/- of the pay matrix on Deputation (including short term contract) basis in Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)
- Recruitment to the post of Despatch Rider in the Ministry of Defence by Deputation and Absorption and Re-employment basis
- Filling up of posts of Senior Private Secretary in the Customs, Central Excise & Service Tax, Settlement Commission, Additional Bench, Chennai on deputation basis
- DoPT: Appointment of officers working in the Ministries/Departments under Central Staffing Scheme(CSS) to non-CSS posts in the Central Vigilance Commission(CVC) on shift basis