DoPT – Filling up of one post of Director, Level-13 pre-revised PB-4 deputation basis in Central Hindi Training Institute
DoPT Orders 2019
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, ‘A’ wing,
Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market,New Delhi
Dated 24 October, 2019
Subject: Filling up of one (01) post of Director, Level-13, Rs.1,23,100- 2,15,900 (pre-revised PB-4, Rs.37,400 – 67,000 + 8700 in deputation basis in Central Hindi Training Institute, New Delhi, a subordinate office of Department of Official Language, Ministry of Home Affairs.
The undersigned is directed to circulate the Office Memorandum No.14034/17/2019 dated 22nd October, 2019 (along-with enclosures) received from Ministry of Home Affairs who have invited the services of suitable officer urgently for appointment to the post of Director, in Central Hindi Training Institute, a subordinate office of the Department of Official Language Ministry of Home Affairs on deputation basis, in the revised pay scale Pay Matrix Level-13, Rs.1.23.100 – 2.15.900 (Pre-revised PB- Rs.37.400 – 6700 + Grade pay of Rs.8700)
2. It may be noted that cadre clearance from C.S.I Division will be required in case of Under Secretary and above level officers of CSS applying for deputation.
3. In case of any further clarification, applicants are requested to contact the concerned Ministries / Departments.
Also check: Latest DoPT Orders 2019
(Sanjay Kumar Das Gupta)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
All Ministries / Departments (through DOPT’s website)
Related to Your Search:
- Revised proposal for filling up of the 11 posts (subject to change) of Deputy Director of Airworthiness in Level 12, Rs. 78800-209200/- of the pay matrix on Deputation (including short term contract) basis in DGCA
- Model Recruitment Rules for the various posts in Official Language Cadre for Subordinate Offices
- Filling up the post of Assistant Director (Vigilance) in the Office of UPSC in Level-10 of the pay Matrix (as per 7th CPC) on deputation basis
- Filling up posts of Director (Finance) in PB-3 Rs.15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay-7600/- in Sports Authority of India (HQ), New Delhi on deputation on foreign services basis
- Filling up the post of Financial Adviser in National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) under the , Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Latest DoPT Orders 2020 – Proposal for appointment to the post of Chairman, National Institute of Open School (NIOS)
- Filling up the post of Director, National Institute of Social Defence(NISD) under the D/o Social Justice and Empowerment.
- Filling up of one post (01) of Account Officer in Level-10, Rs. 56,100-1,77500/- of the pay matrix on Deputation (including short term contract) basis in Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)
- Parangat: Course to make Central Government personnel proficient to carry out their official work in Hindi