Retired Government Employees as Consultant in DoP
No.21/01/2021- CS-I (Coord)
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, ‘A’ wing,
Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated 15th February, 2021
Subject:- Engagement of retired Government Employees as Consultant in the Department of Posts through advertisement.
The undersigned is directed to circulate the Office Memorandum No. 31-1/2021-PE-II dated 8th February, 2021 (along with enclosures) received from Ministry of Communications, Department of Posts regarding engagement of retired Employees as Consultant in the Department of posts.
- In case of any further clarification, applicants are requested to contact the concerned Ministries/ Departments.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Dated: 8th February, 2021
Subject: Engagement of retired Government Employees ds Consultant in
Official Language Division of Department of Posts (HQ), Dak Bhawan,
The Department of Posts invites applications for engagement of retired
government servants as consultants in the OL Division. The eligible retired Government servants from the Central/ State Govt. /Autonomous Bodies, who fulfill the following criteria may apply:
Related to Your Search:
- Engagement of Retired Section Officers who were holding analogous posts in purely Government Organisations as Consultant — Inviting of applications from eligible thereof.
- Dopt Orders 2015 – Engagement of a retired officer of CSS as consultant on contract basis
- Engagement of Consultant under the Plan Scheme ‘Pensioners Portal’.
- DoPT – Engagement of a consultant in the Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare
- DoPT 2021 – Engagement of Retired Government Officers on outsourced basis at the level of Consultant in Sports Injury Centre, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- Engagement of retired Central Government Employees as Consultant in the Department of Posts through advertisement
- Engagement of retired Section Officers/Officers who were holding analogous posts in purely Government organisations, as Consultants: Dopt order
- Engagement of a consultant in the Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare
- Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare – Consultant in the Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare