Consolidated Instructions on Incentives for Sportsperson
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 3rd October, 2013
Subject : Consolidated Instructions on incentives for sportsperson – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the subject mentioned above and to say that various instructions have been issued by the Government from time to time to provide incentives for recruitment, promotion, increment etc. of meritorious sportsmen. All the instructions issued till date have been consolidated under easily comprehensible headings for the facility of reference and guidance of all concerned. These consolidated instructions have been uploaded on this Department’s website http://www.persmin.nic.inin the dynamic form (OM & Orders-)Establishment.(B)Personnel+ (I) Service Matters (m) Sportsperson/Sports Quota). This may be brought to the notice of all concerned for information, guidance and necessary action.
2. Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Incentive to Sportsperson – Consolidated instructions by DOPT
- Consolidated Instructions on compassionate appointment — regarding
- Dopt Orders – Consolidated Instructions Of Technical Resignation and Lien-reg
- Dopt Orders on Consolidated instructions on Probation/Confirmation in Central Services
- Proper maintainance and Timely completion of Annual Performance Appraisal Reports (APAR) (formerly known as ACR)
- Department of Personnel & Training’s “Handbook of Instructions on Foreign Assignments” – reg
- Time bound grant of special incentives to outstanding central government sports persons
- Recruitment of meritorious sports persons to any post in Group ‘C’ – Central Government Jobs
- Cash Awards to the outstanding sportsperson – enhancement of rates: Department of Posts Order