Dopt latest orders on coronavirus
F.No. 11013/9/2014-Estt. A-Tl
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions,
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 3th May 2021
Subject: Preventive measures to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID- 19) Attendance of Central Government officials – Extension in Date of the validity of guidelines – regarding.
Reference is invited to O.M. of even number, dated 19th April 2021, vide which instructions/guidelines were issued for regulating attendance in Central Government offices so as to prevent the spread of Covid 19 – cases. Since the situation has not yet improved to a desirable level, it has been decided, with the approval of the Competent Authority, that the validity of the O.M. may be extended up to 31st May 2021 or until further orders, whichever is earlier. The instructions/guidelines are reiterated below for strict compliance by all Ministries /Departments/ Offices of the Central Government:
a) Physical attendance of the officers of the level of Under Secretary or equivalent and below be restricted to 50% of the actual strength. Secretary/HoD may regulate the attendance of officials and may on administrative grounds, direct more officials to attend office. A roster may be prepared, accordingly.
b) All officers of the level of Deputy Secretary/equivalent and above are to attend office on regular basis.
c) The officers/staff shall follow staggered timings, to avoid over-crowding in offices, as indicated below:
- 9.00 A.M. to 5.30 P.M.
- 9.30 AM to 6.00 PM
- 10.00 A.M. to 6.30 P.M.
d) All officials who do not attend office on a particular day are to make themselves available on Telephone and other electronic means of communication at all times from their residence and work from home.
e) All officials residing in containment zones shall continue to be exempted from coming to office till the containment zone is de-notified.
f) Persons with Disabilities and Pregnant women employees may be exempted from attending office, but they shall continue to work from home, until further orders.
g) All officials who attend office shall strictly follow Covid-appropria behaviour including wearing of mask, physical distancing, Use of sanitizer and frequent hand washing with soap and water.
h) Crowding in lifts, staircases, corridors, common areas, including refreshment kiosk and parking areas is to strictly avoided.
i) Meetings, as far as possible, to be conducted through video-conferencing.
j) Entry of outsiders/visitors to be curtailed appropriately.
k) In compliance of Om of even number, dated 22.4.2021, all employees of the age of 18 years and above, are advised to get themselves vaccinated.
1. Proper cleaning and frequent sanitization of the workplace, particularly of the frequently touched surfaces may be ensured.
2. All Ministries/ Departments/ Offices as well as the Central Government employees may ensure strict compliance with the instructions on Covid-appropriate behavior issued by MHA, MoH&FW, and DoP&T, from time to time. Biometric attendance shall continue to be suspended and physical attendance registers to be maintenance until further orders.
3. These guidelines shall be effective from the 1st of May, 2021
Deputy Secretary to Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- 50% Attendance of Central Government Employees – DoPT orders on Covid-19
- Regulate the attendance of Central Government Employees Latest DoPT Order
- DoPT attendance circular 2021 for central govt employees to contain the spread of Coronavirus
- Daily attendance is being sought by DoPT telaphonically, officers are requested to convey attendance by 11 am
- Attendance of Central Government officials – Preventive measures to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – DoPT Order
- Attendance of Central Government officials to Prevent to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus COVID-19
- Attendance of Central Government employees extend till 15th June, 2021 Latest DoPT Order
- Latest DoPT order – Maintain 33 percent of employees attendance, roaster & work from home – Central Govt Employees
- Railways – HODs of branches shall prepare roster duty so as to ensure that 33% of Officers and staff attend office with staggered timings