Dopt advised to all Ministries/Departments to post/upload the working hours, holiday list and public dealing hours, if any, on the home page of their websites.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
North Block, New Delhi,
Dated the 5th November, 2014
Sub.: Posting of Information relating to Working Hours etc. on “Indian Government Websites.”
To make the general public and concerned stakeholders aware of the office timing in Government Offices, Department of Personnel & Training has posted this information on the Home page of its website www.persmin.nic.in. The matter regarding posting/ uploading of “Working Hours” etc. on the Websites of Indian Government has been considered in this Department in order to provide information to the citizens staying/residing abroad who seek Indian Government Websites.
2. All Ministries/Departments are advised to post/upload “Working Hours”, Holidays List and Public dealing hours, if any, on the Home Page of their Web-sites. Offices under these Ministries/ Departments who are having their own website may also be advised accordingly.
Related to Your Search:
- Duplicity requests on RTI – Dopt advised to upload most often requests on the websites of all Departments
- Central Government official websites should be updated in Hindi also
- Securing the Personal information including Aadhar No, in RTI Applications/ Appeals in compliance to Aadhar Act, 2016 and Information Technical Act, 2000
- Early Closure of Central Government Offices in connection with Republic Day Parade and Beating Retreat Ceremony during January, 2021 – DoPT
- Impact of long working hours on people working in Government offices
- Uploading of RTI replies on the respective websites of Ministries/Departments
- Uploading of Notified Recruitment Rules of various posts under each Ministry/Department
- We can view RTI Replies on the respective website of Ministry/Department
- Transfer & Posting of Women Employees in Central Government Services