No-17025/5/2014-Trg (ISTM Section)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Old JNU Campus, Block 1V, 3rd Floor,
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-1 10067
Dated: 8th February, 2019
Subject: 3-days Orientation Programme to be held from 18th-20th March 2019 for Directors and Deputy Secretaries joining the Central Secretariat under the Central Staffing Scheme at the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM), New Delhi – regarding
The undersigned is directed to say that 3-days Orientation Programme for Directors and Deputy Secretaries joining the Central Secretariat under the Central Staffing Scheme is scheduled to be conducted at the institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM), New Delhi during 8th – 20th March, 2019.
- The programme is designed for officers of the rank of Director and Deputy Secretary joining the Ministries/Departments for the first time under the Central Staffing Scheme. List of such officers, who have joined various Ministries / Departments is attached. The course would cover Machinery of Government, Office Procedure, Noting and Drafting, Parliamentary Procedure, Budget Procedure, Purchases Procedure and Right to Information.
- There is no course fee payable and the period of the training will be treated as ‘on duty’. Respective Ministries/Departments are requested to nominate the officers as per the list attached and to relieve them to join the programme at ISTM, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi -110067 at 9.00 A.M. on 18t1 March, 2019. The Ministries/Departments are also requested to relieve the officers whose names are not mentioned in the list but are eligible as per para no. 2 of this O.M. The Institute is also being requested to send relevant information outlining the objects, course contents of the programme directly to the officers.
- Participants are requested to fill in the online nomination form available in the link: https://www.istm.gov.in/home/online nomination form by 8th March 2019. The Course Code is OCD- 16.Difficulty, if any, in locating and/or filling the form may be brought to the Notice of the Course Director Shri Brahmareddy Desireddy, Deputy Director, ISTM (E-mail: [email protected] Tel. No. 011-26185314, Mobile- 91-9910581367)
Related to Your Search:
- One-week In-service Training Programme for AIS Officers (IAS, IPS & IFoS), officers working under the Central Staffing Scheme and officers of CSS/CSSS (DS/Sr. PPS and above) at Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
- Travelling Allowance on training period while on Probation
- Admissibility of Travelling Allowance (TA) and other expenditure incurred while on training by the Government Servants on probation
- DoPT: Circular to all Secretaries of GOI regarding In-service Training for the Year 2018-19
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Training progamme for officers of IAS, IPS, IFoS, Central Staffing Scheme and Central Secretariat Stenographer Service
- DoPT to hold Stress Management Programme for officers
- Revision in the room rent of the ISTM Hostel
- Level-II Training Programme from 22.06.2015 to 03.07.2015 for PAs of CSSS -reg
- Nominations for the training of the Liaison Officers for SC/ST/Person with Disabilities and Other Backward Classes-regarding