Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110 003.
Subject: Submission of Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2019 (as on 31.12.2019) by the Officers of Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Services (CSSS) & Central Secretariat Clerical Service (CSCS) – regarding.
In terms of Rule 18 of CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964 and instructions issued by this Department vide OM No,11013/7/2014-Estt,A-III dated 05.01.2016, the Immovable Property Return (IPR) is required to be furnished by all the Government Servants belonging to Group-A, B and C. Accordingly, IPR should be submitted by all the CSCS/ CSSS Officials/ Officers latest by 31.01.2020. CSSS Officers in the grade of Principal Private Secretary (PPS) and above should submit their IPR through Web Based Cadre Management System hosted at cscms.nic.in, A copy of the print out of IPR submitted online should also be signed and submitted to CS.II(A) Section, which is the custodian of Immovable Property Return (IPR) of these Officers. Stenographer Grade-13′, Personal Assistants and Private Secretaries of CSSS & Junior Secretariat Assistants and Senior Secretariat Assistants of CSCS will also submit their IPR to their respective Admin./ Vigilance Division.
2. Ministries/ Departments are therefore, requested that the contents of this O.M. may be widely circulated to the notice of all CSCS/ CSSS Officials/ Officers working under their respective control. They should also ensure that the IPR for the year 2019 (as on 31.12.2019) is submitted within the stipulated time by all the CSCS/ CSSS Officials/ Officers. All the officials/officers are informed that non-submission of IPR within the stipulated date, would invite the denial of Vigilance Clearance for Empanelment, Deputation., assignment to training programme (except mandatory training), applying to sensitive posts etc. as the IPR status needs to be checked for the said purpose(s).
3. It is, therefore, requested that all the CSCS/ CSSS Officers may be directed to file their Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2019 (as on 31.12.2.019) well in time, latest by 31.01.2020. IPRs received beyond the stipulated date, shall not be regarded as conforming to the extant guidelines. Filing of IPR has already been started from 01.01.2020 and the “Immovable Property Returns” window has been operative at cscms.nic.in.
4. In case of any doubt/ difficulty about filing the IPR, Shri Sumit Kumar and Shri Batram Yadav, Assistant Section Officer of CS.II Division may be contacted at Telephone No, 2462 0118.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
E-mail [email protected]
Phone: 2465 4020
Related to Your Search:
- CSSS – Submission of Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2017
- Latest DoPT Order 2019 – Submission of Immovable Property Return IPR for the year 2019 by the Officers of Central Secretariat Services
- DoPT: Submission of Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2018 (as on 31.12.2018) by the Officers of Central Secretariat Services (CSS)
- All the CSS/CSSS Officers to file the Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2017 (as on 31.12.2017)
- Submission of Immovable Property Return for the year 2016 (as on 31.12.2016) by the Officers of the Central Secretariat Services
- Immovable Property Return the year 2015 (as on 31.12.2015) – Dopt Instructions
- DOPT ORDERS : Submission of Immovable Property Return for the year 2012 (as on 31.12.2012) by US and above levels of the Central Secretariat Service Officers – regarding
- The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013- Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants belonging to CSSS & CSCS
- Immovable Property Return for the year 2012 (as on 31.12.2012) Submission by US and above levels of the Central Secretariat Service Officers – regarding