Inspector of Posts LDCE promotion 2019-2020
F. No. A-34012/ 06/2020-DE
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001
Dated: 03rd February 2021
All Heads of Circles
Subject: Postponement of Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for promotion to the cadre of Inspector of Posts for the vacancies of the year 2019 and 2020.
As per the revised calendar of examinations issued vide letter No. A-34012/01/2020-DE dated 10.09.2020, the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for promotion to the cadre of Inspector Posts for the vacancy years 2019 and 2020 was scheduled to be held on 06th & 07th March, 202}. If has been decided to postpone the examination due to administrative reasons. The revised dates will be intimated in due course.
2. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Chief General Manager. CEPT. Mysuru:- It is requested to upload this letter on the India Post website.
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of benefit of pay fixation at time of promotion to Inspector posts
- Conducting of LDCE for promotion to the cadre of Inspector Posts (66.66%) Departmental quota for the year 2014 and LGO Examination, 2014
- Proposed model for promotion of Master Craftsman and Chargeman in Defence Ordnance Establishments
- Eligibility of applicants with disabilities to appear for inspector post in the LDCE
- Dopt Orders – Relaxation in eligibility condition for Combined Section Officers/PS Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination-2012 & 2013
- Relaxation in the eligibility service – change in the crucial date 1st January – DoP
- Upper Division Clerk Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2015-intimation of vacancies for SLY-2015 -regarding.
- Relaxation in the eligibility criteria for appearing in the Combined SO/PS Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for Private Secretary (PS) grade of CSSS- representations regarding
- Lower Division Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for Group ‘C’ Staff; 2013 (Grade Pay of Rs.1800) Regulations. 2010 -regarding