DoP Orders on MACP
File No. 4-1/MACP/2009-PCC
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi – 110001
The Chief Postmaster General
AP, Bihar, Delhi. Gujarat, Jharkhand, J & K, Kerala. Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan,
Telangana, UP, WB
Sub:- Non implementation of orders on MACP vide no.1-20/2008- PCC dtd 04.11.2013.
Instructions have been issued vide Directorate letter no.1-20/2008-PCC dated 04.11.2013 regarding the application of Provisions of Para 5 of Annexure to OM on MACPs in case of officials covered by TBOP/BCR/ACP Schemes vis-a-vis Para 6.2 of Annexure to OM on MACPS dated 18.09.2009. In this context, further order was issued vide Directorate no.15(1)/10/PA/Admin. I dated 10.11.2014
2. Secretary General, FNPO is frequently raising the issue that, Circles have still not implemented the orders on MACP in respect of MTS and Postman staff with ref. to orders dated 04.11.2013.
3. For the implementation of MACP orders dtd 04.11.2013 and its subsequent orders, illustrations are prepared for Postman and MTS cadre. In addition to this, Presentation has also been prepared to show all the instructions which will be helpful in the implementation of MACP orders. The presentation is also being sent by email.
4. It is requested to issue instructions to all the divisions under your control to implement the orders on MACP and send the compliance within a fortnight.
Encl: As above
Assistant Director General (GDS/PCC)
Tel. No. 011-23096629
Related to Your Search:
- Financial upgradation under ACP Scheme – No order for grant of MACP to IP/ASP by ignoring the promotion to ASP cadre
- Modified Assured Carrier Progression Scheme (MACPS) to Central Government employees w.e.f. 01.09.2008 – clarification on counting of pre-appointment training w.r.t. Para 9 of MACPS guidelines
- CPWD Orders – Implementation of MACP to the cadre of Junior Engineers of CPWD
- Fixation of pay on grant of benefit under MACPS – Extension of the benefit of entry level pay provided in Railway Boards letter dated 12.10.2018
- MACP Scheme in 7th Central Pay Commission: Important clarification by CGDA
- MACP Scheme to Central Government Civil Employees, clarification on approval of recommendations of Screening Committee
- MACPS to the cadre of Junior Engineers of CPWD revoked
- Financial upgradation under MACPS on specific requests from individual: MACP to CWPD Junior Engineeer
- Railway Board Orders on MACP – Granting 3rd financial upgradation under MACP Scheme – Clarification regarding