DoP: Constitution of Circle Relaxation Committee (CRC) at Circle level for considering compassionate appointment cases
No. 17-4/2017- SPB I/C
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi 110 001
Dated: 22 Feb’ 2018
- All Chief Postmasters General/Postmasters General
- Chief General Manager BD/PLI/Parcel Directorate
- Director RAKNPA/GM CEPT/Directors of all PTCs
- Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, New Delhi
- All GMs (Finance)/Directors Postal Accounts/DDAP
Sub: Constitution of Circle Relaxation Committee (CRC) at Circle level for considering compassionate appointment cases – Regarding.
I am directed to refer to this Directorate’s letter of even number dated 05.04.2018 and 04.12.2018 on the subject mentioned above.
This Directorate vide letter dated 05.04.2018 has constituted Circle Relaxation Committee for all Postal Circles consisting of PMG as its Chairman, DPS (HQ) as first member and another DPS within the jurisdiction of the Circle as second member of the CRC. It has further been decided vide letter dated 04.12.2018 that in case any of the above post remained vacant in a Circle or in the case of small Circles where there is only one post of Director or no post of PMG available to constitute the CRC, the Head of Circle may him/herself take a decision to nominate the member of CRC from neighbouring Circles in consultation with the Chief Postmaster General of the Circle concerned from where the officer is to be nominated.
In continuation of above instructions, it has also been decided with the approval of the competent authority that in case of non-availability of Director Postal Services in a Circle or neighbouring Circles, Director of Postal Accounts can also be appointed as member of the CRC by the Head of Circle.
Rest of the instructions contained in the letter dated 05.04.2018 and 04.12.2018 will remain the same.
Assistant Director General (SGP)
Related to Your Search:
- Indefinite Hunger Satyagraha in front of Circle Post Offices from 07th November, 2018 by National Federation of Postal Employees (NFPE) in support of their demands
- Allocation of Postal Circle for appointment as Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant on the basis of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2015 conducted by SSC
- MACP to Central Government Civil Employees, clarification for constitution of Screening Committee – DoP
- CPO – Review of Circle Pairing Unit (CPU) and Central Pairing Office
- Transfer under Rule 38 against vacancies reported for filling up through Direct recruitment examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission
- Revision of Financial powers to Heads of circles – DOP
- Availability of option for fixation of pay on promotion from the Date of Next Increment (DNI) in the lower post and method of fixation of pay from DNI, if opted for, in context of CCS (RP) Rules, 2016
- Regarding allotment of GPF Account Numbers to Casual Labourers with temporary status
- DoP – New Promotional and Incentive Structure of PLI / RPLI