Switch over form petrol and diesel vehicles to electrical vehicles for hired vehicles in Secretariats/Attached officer of Ministries and Department of Government of India located in Delhi
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated 22nd December, 2018
Subject: Switch over form petrol and diesel vehicles to electrical vehicles for hired vehicles in Secretariats/Attached officer of Ministries and Department of Government of India located in Delhi
Keeping in view the policy thrust of the Government that by 2030 30% of the total vehicle flect in the country will be electrical for the reason of its being environmental friendly cost effective and substitute for fossil fuels Ministries/Departments are encouraged to switch over to electrical mobility from petrol and diesel cars in respect of vehicles taken on lease/hire for official purpose.
Accordingly, all the Ministries/ Departments may aim at replacing the petrol and diesel cars hired by Ministries/ Department in their Secretariats and attached officers (located in Delhi) through contractors by electric cars for mobility in Delhi. In cases where existing contracts for hiring of petrol/ diesel vehicles have come to an and, Ministry/ Departments may Consider fresh contract for hiring electric vehicles.
To facilitate Ministry/ Departments a framework of the draft agreement which the Ministry/ Departments may adopt for entering into contract for lease/ hiring of electric vehicles is annexed. Ministry/ Departments are at liberty to amend the conditions of the agreement as per the type of lease/ hiring (Wet or Dry) entered into with the service provide.
(Annie George Mathew)
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- DoE: Switch over from Petrol and Diesel vehicles to Electric vehicles for hired vehicles in Secretariats/Attached offices of Ministries and Departments of Government of India located in Delhi
- CSD: Volkswagen Car CSD Price list with effect from September 2017
- Lifting the ban on Central Government Departments buying fresh cars – DoE
- CSD 2020 – CSD Canteen List of Four Wheeler as on 10 October 2020
- CSD Chennai Depot Price list of Toyota Cars
- CSD 2020 – CSD Canteen List of Four Wheeler as on 8th November 2020
- CSD 2020 – CSD Canteen List of Four Wheeler as on 28 Sep 2020
- CSD Car price list 2020 – List of four wheeler listed in CSD as on June 28, 2020
- Increasing Promotion Quota percentages to the posts of Technician III in Diesel/Electric Loco/EMU Sheds on Indian Railways