Display of TTE/Conductor name and mobile numbers in the Trains
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 17.12.2014
Chief Commercial Managers,
All Zonal Railways.
(COMMERCIAL CIRCULAR NO. 53 OF 2014)
Sub: Announcement regarding mobile number of TTE/Conductor in the trains.
Recently during the course of annual review meeting held with Central Vigilance Commission, it was inter-aha suggested that the name and mobile number of TTES/Conductors should be displayed on every compartment of the trains so that public can contact them in case of any need.
2. In this connection, attention is drawn to instructions issued vide this office letter no. 2012/TG-I/20/Pt. 1 dated 13:08.2012 (CC 110. 48 of 2012) wherein Zonal Railways were advised to print the name of the TTEs/Conductors manning the coaches on end-to-end basis on the reservation chart through the PRS. It was also informed that for all other trains, the names of the ticket checking staff deployed on the 1st leg should be printed on the chart at the train originating station. Compliance of these instructions may be ensured.
3. The suggestion of CVC as mentioned above was examined keeping in view the ground realities and it was not found practically feasible to implement the same. It is however, desired that in trains like Rajdhani, Shatabdi & Duronto Express trains where the provision of announcement is there, the name of the Conductor/TIES manning the coaches earmarked to them and the coach in. which they are available should be announced during the run of the trains after every Commercial halt so that the passengers in need can contact them for assistance.
Necessary instructions may be issued to all concerned.
Director Passenger Marketing
Related to Your Search:
- Provision of seats for TTEs/Conductors
- Mobile Phone Charging Facilities to be Provided in General Class Coaches
- Concession to students in special trains/Coaches booked on Full Tariff Rates.
- Revision of monitory ceiling limit for stationary and mobile commercial staff
- Revision of advance reservation period for running of Suvidha trains and special trains on special charges
- Air Conditioned Coach developed for DEMU Train
- Railways: Cleanliness and Maintenance of Passenger Rail Coaches
- Numbers of Higher Class Train Travelers Increased
- Validation of Duty/Privilege/Post Retirement Complimentary Passes (PRCP) in Hamsafar Express trains, Gatimaan Express trains and all other Special trains including Suvidha Express, Special Trains on special charges etc