Postal Employees request for payment of salary before Diwali: NFPE Requests
National Federation of Postal Employees
1st Floor North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi-110 001
Dated: 18th October, 2016
Shri B.V. Sudhakar,
Department of Posts,
New Delhi-110 001
Sub: Disbursement of salary to all Employees working in Dept. of Posts including GDS and payment of Pension to pensioners by 25th of this month on account of Deepawali Festival on 30th of this month – Reg.
The Deepawali festival is an important festival spread all over the Country and Celebrated by and large. The festival will start from 28th and continue up to 2nd November.
As the festival is in the last dates of the month. Mostly employees will not be having money to spend and to celebrate Deepawali festival.
It is therefore, requested to kindly cause suitable orders for disbursement of salary of all staff working in Department of Posts on 25th October, 2016 so that the officials can celebrate the festival happily.
A positive action is highly solicited.
Source : nfpe.blogspot.in/
Related to Your Search:
- Disbursement of salary and pension to Central Government employees and pensioners on account of “ONAM” Festival
- 25% of Salary to be paid as advance due to Onam Festival in Kerala
- Disbursement of Salary / Pension to Central Government employees / Pensioner working in the State of Kerala on 20 August 2020 on account of “ONAM” Festival
- Disbursement of Salary/wages/pension to the Central Government Employees in the State of Maharashtra for the month of August, 2020 on account of Ganapati festival
- Disbursement of Salary / Pension and wages to the Central Government Employees and Pensioners in the State of Maharashtra for August 2020 on account of Ganpati Festival
- Disbursement of pre-paid UTSAV Card to the Central Government Employees advance before Deepawali – Special festival package
- Grant of Bonus 2020 to Central Government Employees before Durga Puja – Confederation Writes to Finance Minister
- Disbursement of Salary for the month of September, 2017: CGA’s Order
- Disbursement of salary/wages/pension to the Central Govt. Employees and Pensioners in the State of Kerala for the month of August, 2012 on account of ONAM festival