Disappointment for not extending the benefits of revised pay structure of 7th CPC as per CCS (RP) Rules 2016 and Bonus of 2015-16 to the employees of Autonomous Bodies
ALL INDIA KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA TEACHERS ASSOCIATION
Dated : 09.12.2016
Secretary General, Confederation,
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES & WELFARE
1st Floor, North Avenue PO Building,
Subject: Disappointment for not extending the benefits of revised pay structure of VII CPC as per CCS (RP) Rules 2016 and Bonus of 2015-16 to the employees of Autonomous Bodies-reg
At the very outset All India Kendriya Vidyalaya Teachers’ Association (short title “AIKVTA”) extends its full moral support both in principle & in action to your endeavors and action to protest/ agitation Programmes “MASSIVE PARLIAMENT MARCH” on 15 December 2016 at Jantar Mantar (Parliament Street), New Delhi against the recommendations of VII CPC which are entirely against the genuine expectations for not extending the benefits of revised pay structure of VII CPC as per CCS (RP) Rules 2016 and Bonus of 2015-16 to the employees of Autonomous Bodies.
KV is going to celebrate its Foundation Day on 15th December as celebrated every year.
We extend our full moral support to your endeavors. We assure you that we will stand with you shoulder to shoulders in all your future exploits undertaken to secure our legitimate rights.
AIKVTA extend its full moral support to your movement.
General Secretary, AIKVTA
Leader (Staff Side) JCM (KVS)
Source : Confederation
Related to Your Search:
- Finance Ministry has not issued orders extending the 7th CPC benefit to employees of Autonomous bodies and Board
- Autonomous Bodies invited to join the Confederation’s agitational programme
- Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations to Employees of Autonomous Bodies: Confederation to include the issue in Charter of Demand
- Autonomous bodies Employees waiting for the 7th Pay Commission benefits
- GDS Committee Report Implementation Indefinite Strike By Postal Employees From 22-05-2018
- AIRF: Bonus for autonomous bodies 2016-17
- Implementation of 7th CPC to Autonomous Bodies: Confederation
- No Change in the 15th December Parliament March – Confederation
- Grant of ‘ad-hoc bonus’ for the Central Autonomous Bodies for 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-2018 – NC JCM writes to Cabinet Secretary