Directorate of Estates Orders – Grant of eligibility for allotment of General Pool office as well as residential accommodation to the Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT’s) and Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunals (DRATs)-Reg.
Government of India
Ministry of Urban Development
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
Dated the 30th August, 2013.
Subiect: Grant of eligibility for allotment of General Pool office as well as residential accommodation to the Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT’s) and Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunals (DRATs) – Reg.
In continuation to this Directorate’s OMs of even number dated 28.9.2007, 16.10.2007, 16.11.2007, 14.12.2010. 27.4.2012 and 25.10.2012 whereby eligibility for allotment of General Pool accommodation, office as well as residential, was granted to Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRTs) and Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunals DRATs) at Delhi and outstations (where General Pool accommodation exists) till 21.02.2013, the undersigned is directed to state that the issue of extending the eligibility has been considered by the Competent Authority and it has been decided to extend the eligibility status of DRTs and DRATs for allotment of General Pool office and residential accommodation, at locations except Delhi and Mumbai where such accommodation is available beyond 21.02.2013 and till such time alternative arrangements are made for providing residential accommodation to them on the recommendations of the Group of Ministers constituted to consider and examine all issues relating to uniformity of retirement age, conditions relating to the tenure of the appointment/re-appointment and provisions concerning residential and office accommodation for quasi judicial/regulatory bodies/tribunals, etc. Eligibility code allotted earlier to DRTs and DRATs will remain same. Accordingly the allotment of General Pool residential accommodation to the staff of DRTs and DRATs at stations other than Delhi and Mumbai may be regularized by charging normal license fee.
Deputy Director of Estates(Policy)
Related to Your Search:
- Allotment of General Pool office as well as residential accommodation to the Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT’s) & Recovery Appellate Tribunals (DRATs)
- Amendment of paragraph 3 in the Offer of Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (Allotment Letter) of the Directorate of Estates
- Initiation of eviction proceedings and Cancellation of allotment of general pool residential accommodation (GPRA) in possession of Kendriya Bhandar — regarding
- Grant of eligibility to the Defence civilian employees for the General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) allotted by the Directorate of Estates Representation from BPMS
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) and General Pool Office Accommodation to Kendirya Bhandar (Central Government Employees Consumer Cooperative Society Limited).
- Aadhar No. linked to all applications of eAwas-Directorate of Estates
- Amendment in the provisions for retention/allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation on re-appointment in an eligible Central Government Office or fresh appointment/re-appointment in Statutory/autonomous/quasi-judicial bodies etc.
- Allotment of residential accommodation to All India Service Officers of AGMUT Cadre from Tenure Pool
- Allotment of General Pool residential accommodation (C-I houses to Secretary/Secretary equivalent officers and Chairpersons / Members of Commission / Tribunals etc.