Directorate of Estates Orders – Filling up of No Demand Certificate Online
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
DIRECTORATE OF ESTATES
No. 5/29/2013-RR Cell
New Delhi, dated :- 21 November 2013
It is intimated that Directorate of Estates has commenced the process of filling-up the application Forms for Clearance Certificate/No Demand Certificate etc. through online. No Demand Certificate/Clearance Certificate Is issued to the Allottees’ on Surrender of superannuation required for clearance of 10% Gratuity With-held by Concerned office.
All concerned (allottees) are requested to filling the NDC application form online on vacation of quarter, after retirement or so, duly forwarded by their office.
It is stated that all the staff/employees of Rent/Allotment Section of Directorate of Estates should accept the Online application Form, of the allottees, duly forwarded by their concerned office.
The guidelines may be strictly adhered to.
(AMAL. DUTTA GUPTA)
Deputy Director (Rent)
Source : www.estates.nic.in
Related to Your Search:
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Introduction of Automated System in the Allotment of Quarters & garages for allottees of Curzon Road Hostel
- Extension of Date for Bidding of Quarters for Affected allottees of Kidwai Nagar East
- Dues/Outstanding against the Retiree Allottee
- Central Government Holiday Homes and Touring Officers Hostel – Online guest accommodation booking system
- Directorate of Estates Orders 2013 – Furnishing of Information reg transfer, retirement, voluntary retirement, resignation, long leave, missing and death of Government Officials
- Aadhar No. linked to all applications of eAwas-Directorate of Estates
- Amendment of paragraph 3 in the Offer of Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (Allotment Letter) of the Directorate of Estates
- Licence Fee to be recovered from the allottee of the Government accommodation, who own house(s) at the place of his duties
- Directorate of Estates Orders- Nomination of PIOs/CPIOs/APIOs for the Dte of Estates