Designated Post offices to issue Sovereign Gold Bond 2015-16
In continuation of the Press Communiqué dated 30th October, 2015 on Sovereign Gold Bond 2015-16, the Government of India, in consultation with Department of Post, has decided to issue the list of designated Post Offices to issue Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme, 2015. The designated Post Offices are authorized to receive the applications either directly or through agents.
The other terms and conditions will remain same as in the press communiqué dated 30th October, 2015.
Related to Your Search:
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2021-2022 Issue price Series-X
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2018-19 (Series II) – Issue Price
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2018-19 (Series III) – Issue Price
- Government decides to issue Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme 2016 -17–Series III; Applications for the bond to be accepted from October 24, 2016 to November 02, 2016 and the Bonds will be issued on November 17, 2016.
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2017-18 Issue Price for the next subscription period i.e. October 23-25, 2017 would be Rs. 2,971 per gram with Settlement on October 30, 2017
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2017-18 Issue Price
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2018 -19
- Special Festive Season Offer of 7% Discount on Sale of Gold Coins through Post Offices in Delhi
- PM to launch Gold Related Schemes on 5th November, 2015; First ever National Gold Coin minted in India with National Emblem of Ashok Chakra engraved to be released among others on the occasion