Depending on the weightage fitment formula may range from 2.72 times to 3.72 in 7th Pay Commission
“Depending on the weightage fitment formula may range from 2.72 times to 3.72“
“The Sixth Central Pay Commission has recommended a minimum wage of Rs 6600/- per month against the demand of Rs 10,000/- per month as worked out by Staff side of JCM, Today the minimum need based wage works out to Rs 26,000/ per month.”
Minimum Wage of Rs 26,000/- Justified and Fitment formula
The DIRECTORATE OF ECONONMICS & STATISTICS DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE & COOPERATION MINISTRY OF AGRILCULTURE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA NEW DELHI has published the RETAIL PRICES OF FOOD AND NON FOOD ITEMS VIDE http://rpms.dacnet.nic.in/ PLEASE GO THROUGH THIS IMPORTANT LINK . which contains district wise price report.
You can get any price of any article using the Query option.
The prices of many items provided by the Staff side JCM are lower than the retail prices provided by the Government agency . Hence the Minimum wage of Rs 20,000/- is justified for the erstwhile Group “D” with effect from 1/1/15 using Dr Aykroyd formula . After weightage of 25% for Group “C” it works out to Rs 26,000/- .
Please click here for Minimum Wage Caluation Sheet
The fitment formula may range from 2.72 times to 3.72 depending upon the weightage.
The Sixth Central Pay Commission has recommended a minimum wage of Rs 6600/- per month against the demand of Rs 10,000/- per month as worked out by Staff side of JCM, Today the minimum need based wage works out to Rs 26,000/ per month.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission Fitment Formula and Minimum Wage Calculations – Karnataka COC
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Minimum wage and Fitment formula
- Most important demand of CG employees is minimum wage and fitment formula – P.S.Prasad
- Prepare for struggle on 7th CPC issues
- Revision of NPS, Minimum Wage, Fitment Formula, Allowances and Pension – GS COC Karnataka
- Minimum Salary 25,000, Fitment Formula 3.5 & Wage Hike 60% should be in 7th CPC: Jaago Employee Jaago by Karnataka COC
- 7th Pay Commission latest news – Confederation calls for Strike as it perceives low wage hike
- Media reports on 7th CPC are totally wrong and not true – Karnataka COC
- Wage hike in 7th Pay Commission and Trade Union Action