GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No. F(E)I/2016/ AL-28/68
New Delhi, date: 17.09.2020
The General Manager,
Sub: Delegation of Powers to permit Air Travel in connection with the officers posted on USBRL Project.
Ref: Northern Railway’s letter No. 98/G/ Model_ SOP/RB/Corrs./ 2019-20dt, 01.09.2020
In terms of Board’s letter of even ‘number dated 13.09.2018, regarding delegation of powers to permit Air Travel in connection with Udhampur-Srinagar-Baramulla Rail Link (USBRL) Project, the power to permit Air Travel on duty on Delhi-Jammu-Srinagar-Delhi circuit for officers of all Grades (JS, SS, JA & SAG and above) posted in USBRL Project was delegated to CAO/C/ USBRL for officers under his administrative control as a special case for a period upto 30.09.2019. Currency of this delegation of power was last extended up to 30.09.2020 vide Board’s letter of even number dated 06. 12.2019.
It has now been decided, with the approval of Board (MF) that the above mentioned delegation of power to CAQ/C/ USBRL may be extended upto 31.03.2022.
The other terms and conditions contained in Board’s letter of even number dated 13.09.2018. would remain unchanged.
Dy.Director Finance (Estt.)I
Related to Your Search:
- Incentives in case of posting to USBRL project and to the difficult projects (National) in N.F.Railway on retention of quarter: Railway Board Order
- Air Travel entitlements for journeys on tour or training; revision of instructions
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – delegation of powers
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of residential accommodation
- Transfer of Non-gazetted staff – Delegation of powers to Divisional Railway Managers
- Admissibility of HRA in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of Railway Residential Accommodation
- Retention of railway accommodation by railway officers/staff on their deputation to railway PSUs
- Retention of Railway accommodation at the previous place of posting in favour of Staffs posted to ECR & NWR
- Grant of TA / DA and Air Travel permission to Retired Railway Officers in connection with attending court related cases: Railways