Railway Employees Revised DA Order July 2021
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
Ministry of Railways (Rail Mantralaya)
PC-VII No.- 177
RBE No: 76/2021
File No. PC-VII/2016/1/7/2/1
New Delhi, dated: 26.10.2021
The General Manager/CAOs(R),
All India Railways & Production Units,
(As per mailing list)
Sub: Grant of Dearness Allowance to Railway employees – Revised Rates effective from 01.07.2021.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Ministry’s letter RBE No. 52/2021 dated 20.07.2021 (F.No. PC-VII/2016/I/7/2/1) on the subject mentioned above and to say that the President is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Railway employees shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 28% to 31% of the basic pay with effect from 1st July, 2021.
2. The term ‘basic pay’ in the revised pay structure means the pay drawn in the prescribed Level in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC recommendations accepted by the Government but does not include any other type of pay like special pay. etc.
3. The Dearness Allowance will continue to be distinct element of remuneration and will not be treated as pay within the ambit of Rule 1303 (FR 9(21)). Indian Railway Establishment Code, Volume-II (Sixth Edition – 1987) – Second Reprint 2005.
4. The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
5. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
(Jaya Kumar G)
Deputy Director, Pay Commission-VII & HRMS
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC DA Order – Revised rates of Dearness Allowance to Indian Railway employees w.e.f. 01.07.2021
- Railway Employees DA Order issued July 2019
- Grant of Dearness Allowance to Railway employees – Revised Rates effective from 01.07.2018
- Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 01.07.2017
- Grant of Dearness Allowance to Railway employees – Revised Rates effective from 01.01.2018
- Dearness Allowance grant to railway employees – Revised rates effective from 1 January 2019
- Revised rates of Dearness Allowance to EPFO employees w.e.f. 01.07.2021 – EPFO Circular
- 5 Percent DA July 2019 Hike Order – Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees
- 3% Revised DA Order 2021 – Revision of Rate of Dearness Allowance to Central Government Employees due from 01.07.2021