Dearness Allowance from January 2013 – 6th CPC Recommendations on merger of 50% Dearness Allowance.
“No any recommendation in 6th CPC Report on merger of 50% Dearness allowance with basic pay at any stage”.
Sixth Pay Commission recommendation on Merger of 50% Dearness Allowance and sanctioning of DA to central government employees
Related to Your Search:
- 50% DA MERGER – Impact of Merger of 50% Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay
- ‘Merger of 50% DA and DR with basic pay’ – Finance Ministry
- Cabinet hikes DA to 100%, salary may increase by 30%
- Merger of Dearness allowance: AIRF Demanding Merger of 100% Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay
- 7th Pay Commission may recommend in its interim report to merge 50% of DA with basic pay..!
- 7th Pay Commission: Transport Allowance not to be hiked
- DA Merger News Central Government Employees and Pensioners
- 6th CPC had recommended not to merge 50% of Dearness Allowance (DA) Parliament was informed today
- Central employees awaiting next Govt nod on DA merger