Dearness Allowance for Karnataka Government Employees from 1.1.2018 as per GO No.FD 6 SRP 2018
DEARNESS ALLOWANCE: The Dearness Allowance upto the index level of 276.9 of All India Average Consumer Price Index admissible to Government servants as on 1st July 2017 is merged with the basic pay while structuring the new pay scales (base 2001=100). Hence, the first installment of DA in the revised scales of pay shall be admissible from 1st January 2018.
Dearness Allowance payable to Government servants shall be regulated with reference to the Dearness Allowance formula evolved by the Government of India.
The Dearness Allowance payable to Government employees in the revised scales of pay shall be calculated with a multiplication factor of 0.944 % for every 1% DA to be sanctioned by the Government of India.
It shall be paid twice a year from 1st January and 1st July.
The inflation neutralization shall be uniform at 100% at all levels.
Dearness Allowance will continue to be shown as a distinct element of remuneration.
Related to Your Search:
- Dearness Allowance from January 2013 – 6th CPC Recommendations on merger of 50% Dearness Allowance
- Sanction of Dearness Allowance: Karnataka State Government Employees DA Orders
- 7th Pay Commission – Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees on revised scales i.e. 5% to 7% effective from 01.01.2018
- Freezing of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners at current rates till July 2021
- How Dearness Allowance increase is calculated..?
- Expected DA from January 2013 : Dearness Allowance vs AICPIN
- ALLOWANCES – 5 percent Dearness Allowance – Enhanced Rate of Dearness Allowance from 1st July 2019- Orders
- 6% DA Orders issued for TN State Government Employees and Pensioners from January 2016