Date of next increment on promotion in 7th CPC
7th Pay Commission Date of Next Increment after Promotion/ Upgradation: PCDA(O) Pune Message No. 17/2020
Message No. 17/2020
Date of Next Increment after Promotion / Upgradation
In accordance with MoD OM No. 1(20)/2017/D (Pay/ Services) – Part -I dated 02.11.2020 read with MoF OM No.4-21/2017 -IC/E/IIIA dated 28.11.2019, the Officers who have been promoted/ upgraded on or after 01.01.2016 in 7thCPC and have opted for fixation of pay from the DNI in lower grade will be allowed Increment in promotional grade after completion of 6 months qualifying service i.e., on 1st Jan or 1st July as the case maybe.
7th Pay Commission – Junior officer gets equal to that of his senior and senior office not being eligible for bunching benefits
- Officers who have already exercised their option for fixation of pay on promotion from DNI will be granted increment in promotional grade on the following 1st Jan or 1st July suo-moto by PCDA(O).
- Officers who have been promoted or granted financial upgradation on or after 01.01.2016 and desire to exercise/ re-exercise option for pay fixation from DNI may opt within one month of issue of the OM. Options so exercised may also be sent through on mail id : [email protected] or through AWAN to APAC, PCDA (O) Pune.
- To enable this office to consider the case, the officers are requested to submit their option by 01.12.2020.
Last date of exercising option shall be 01.12.2020.
Also check: 7th Pay Commission Annual Increment
Related to Your Search:
- Fixation of pay on promotion from the Date of Next Increment (DNI) in the lower post – Air Force and Navy Pay Regulations 2017
- Calculation Date of Next Increment (DNI) in Promotion – Questions and Answers of Rajya Sabha 2019
- MACP: Representation of Defence Civilian Employees Federations regarding misinterpretation of RPR 2016 leading to incorrect pay fixation of employees
- Confusion Continues in Promotion Option after Finance Ministry order
- Fixation of pay and grant of increment in the revised Pay structure
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation: Confederation seeks Clarification for Post 2016 Promotee/MACP and One time relaxation in excercise option for retrospectively Promotion/Upgradation
- Fixation of Pay on Non-Functional Upgradation – Some Illutrations
- 7th Pay Commission MACP Pay fixation : How to fix Pay on MACP ?
- MACPS – Date of next increment under Rule 10 of the CCS RP Rules, 2016