Honarable Supreme Court of India common Judgement dated 09/12/14 in respect of Data Entry Operators in Ordnance & Ordnance equipment Factories.
Office of the Principal Controller of Accounts (Fys)
10-A, S. K. Bose Road, Kolkata-700 001
No. Pay/Tech-I/O1(6Th CPC)/2015/01
(i) All Group Controllers
(ii) AO OF(P) Nalanda
(iii) AO OF(P) Korwa
Subject: Hon’ble Supreme Court of India common Judgement dated 09/12/14 in respect of Data Entry Operators in Ordnance & Ordnance equipment Factories.
In the matter of higher pay scale in respect of Data Entry Operators of Ordnance Factories Organisation, a copy of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India common Judgement dated 09/12/14, circulated vide OFB No-340/OA-01/09/VA/115/HAPP/A/NI, dated 14/01/15 is hereby Uploaded in the PC of A web site for information and guidance to all concerned.
Branch AOs under your control may please be intimated accordingly.
Addl. Controller of Accounts (Fys)
Click here for Supreme Court Judgement
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of pay-scale of Data Entry Operator in Defence Accounts Department. – implantation of Supreme court judgement
- 7th CPC: Rate of levying of Superannuation Charges for inclusion in the Production Accounts of Ordnance and Ordnance Equipment Factories
- Treat MCM posts as Group ‘B’ for all purposes including LTC and CGEGIS in Ordnance Establishments
- Corporatisation of Ordnance Factories – Still the cloud is not clear…
- STRIKE IN ORDNANCE FACTORIES
- Amendment in Part-V of schedule to CCS (CCA) Rules 1965-Appointing Authority Disciplinary Authority in respect of Group B and C post in the Ordnance Factories and Other units under OFB
- Implementation of Supreme Court Judgement on Rank Pay Case
- Strike in Ordnance Factories
- Incentive Scheme for the employees of Ordnance factories