Cases on compassionate appointment provided by CCAs are not up to date. As a result, the data provided by CCAs on compassionate appointments must be updated.
CBIC-30A12(12)/7/2021 -Ad-IIIB Section-CBEC
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs
Gr. Floor, Hudco Vishal Building,
Bhikaji Cama Place, RK Puram, New Delhi-66,
All the Cadre Controlling Authorities
under Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs
(Through e-mail )
Subject: Instructions regarding data collection on pending compassionate appointment – regarding
The undersigned is directed to refer to Board’s letter of even no. dated 05.08.2021 on the aforesaid subject and to say that the competent authority has noted, from the data furnished by CCAs on compassionate appointment cases, that data is not up to date. Therefore, the compassionate appointments data furnished by CCAs needs to be updated.
2. It is further requested to confirm if arrangements are in place in the zone, in relation to the procedure for compassionate appointments, in compliance with DoPT’s O.M. dated 23.08.2021.
3. In view of the above, you are requested to ensure compliance and accordingly send a report to Board on the issue at the earliest.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Compassionate appointment to ensure transparency and maintain uniformity in the selection process – 100 points scale in merit
- 40% qualifying marks for appointment on Compassionate Ground RRB norms East Coast Railway
- Review of compassionate appointment cases regarding: Clarification by Ministry of Defence
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – Relaxation in upper age limit
- Court order Grant of NFSG Judgment of Hon’ble High Court of Madras Subramaniam Case 2010
- Review of three years time limit for making compassionate appointment.
- EPFO Special functions of the compassionate appointment cells
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – delegation of powers
- Important Questions asked on Compassionate Appointment