DA Over 100% – Admissible of supplementary claims for difference on arrears of TA/DA
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
RBE No. 108/2015
New Delhi, dated 21.09.2015
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways etc.
(As per Standard Mailing List)
Sub: Payment of difference on arrears of TA/DA arising out of Railway Board’s letter No.F(E)I/2011/AL-28/18 dt.29.4.14.
One of the Railways has sought clarification regarding a supplementary claim for difference of TA/DA arising out of enhancement of Dearness allowance upto 100% w.e.f. 1.1.14 after issue of Board’s letter No.F(E)/2011/AL/28/18 dt. 29.04.14.
2. The matter has been examined in Board’s office and it is clarified that where TA/DA has been paid at old rates supplementary claims for difference of TA/DA would be admissible in respect of official tours made on or after 01.01.14 consequent to increase in the rates of TA/DA by 25%, w.e.f. 01.01.2014.
3. This disposes of South Eastern Railway’s letter No.ENG/Bills/TA&DA/604 dated 25.08.2015.
4. Please acknowledge receipt.
5. Hindi version is enclosed.
Dy. Dir. Finance (Estt.)II
Source : NFIR
Related to Your Search:
- Payment of difference in TA to the employees due to implementation of MACP Scheme
- Revision in the rates of Kilometreage Allowance and Allowance in lieu of Kilometreage (ALK) with effect from 01.01.2014 – RBE No. 65/2014
- Payment of arrears arising out of leave salary consequent to the implementation of the report of 7th CPC for the period from 01/01/2016 and onwards – denial of payment on Zonal Railways
- Revised rates of stipend to Special Class Railway Apprentices
- Revision of 7th CPC Grade Pay Level of the category of Ticket Collector stipend
- NFIR: Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Rates of Dearness Allowance applicable with effective from 01 January 2013 to the Railway employees continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised scale as per 5th CPC – Railway Board Orders
- Revision of the rates of Hospital Patient Care Allowance (HPCA) and Patient Care Allowance (PCA) to Railway employees working in Railway Hospitals and Health Units/Clinics
- Grant of Overtime Allowance (OTA) to Railway employees Consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances- date of effect