Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 1.7.2015
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Dated: 23rd September, 2015.
Subject: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 1.7.2015
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Ministry’s Office Memorandum No.1/2/2015-E-II (B) dated 18th September, 2015 on the subject mentioned above and to say that the President is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Central Government employees shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 113% to 119% with effect from 1st July, 2015.
2. The provisions contained in paras 3, 4 and 5 of this Ministry’s O.M. No. 1(3)/2008-E-II(B) dated 29th August, 2008 shall continue to be applicable while regulating Dearness Allowance under these orders.
3. The additional installment of Dearness Allowance payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Central Government employees.
4. These orders shall also apply to the civilian employees paid from the Defence Services Estimates and the expenditure will be chargeable to the relevant head of the Defence Services Estimates. In regard to Armed Forces personnel and Railway employees, separate orders will be issued by the Ministry of Defence and Ministry of Railways, respectively.
5. In so far as the employees working in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, these orders are issued with the concurrence of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- DA Order: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees Revised Rates effective from 1.1.2015
- DA from July 2013 Order issued by Finmin for 10% hike
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 1.1.2014 – Finance Ministry Orders Issued
- DA from July 2012 : Finance Ministry issued Official DA Orders
- Dearness Allowance from Jan 2016 to Central Government Employees and Pensioners: Finmin Orders
- Railway Board DA Order – Revised rates effective from 01.07.2014
- Order Issued by Finance Ministry for the Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees revised rates from 1.7.2014
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 1.1.2013: Finance Ministry DA Order Jan 2013
- Grant of Dearness Allowance to State Government employees : DA Orders issued by Finance Department of Rajasthan