“The proposal on DA has been deferred as the Finance Minister was not present,” Information and Broadcasting Minister Manish Tewari told reporters after the Cabinet meeting chaired by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh here.
Related to Your Search:
- Central Government likely to approve 7% additional DA
- Dearness allowance from January 2013, will be declared after the arrival of Finance Minister!
- Central Government Employees get 6 per cent DA hike from January 1
- Dearness Allowance hiked to 80%; to benefit all central government employees, pensioners
- 2% Dearness Allowance Hike Likely For Central Government Employees From January 1
- DA Hiked by 6 Percent : Diwali Gift for Maharashtra Government Employees
- Whether Cabinet Approved Merger of DA with Basic Pay today(28.2.2014)..?
- Notification on Dearness allowance (DA) this week
- 7th Pay Commission – Union Cabinet Approved 4 Percent DA hike from Jan 01,2020 for central government employees