DA Announcement before Diwali – 5% Hike in DA for Central Government Employees before Diwali
7th Pay Commission Latest News Today 2019 – 5% Hike in DA for Central Government employees and pensioners before Diwali
DA Announcement before Diwali
More than one crore Central Government employees and pensioners are looking for DA announcement from the month of September. The Central Government has not taken any decision on DA yet. We hope that the announcement of 5% increase in DA additionally from July 2019 will be declared before the grand festival of Diwali.
17% of 7th CPC Matrix Pay
At present, all Central government employees are getting 12% Dearness allowance of their matrix pay and if Govt declare 5% hike in DA, the total DA will become 17%. For example, if an employee gets Rs. 49000 matrix basic pay, he will get enhanced DA will be Rs. 8330 per month (Rs. 5880 + Rs. 2450 = Rs. 8330).
First Time 5% DA
After implementation of 7th Pay Commission, this is the first time 5% increase in DA
|M/Y||Enhanced DA||DA %|
Related to Your Search:
- DA Hike for Karnataka Government Employees
- Announcement of DA Hike and Ad-hoc Bonus for Central Government Employees?
- 7th CPC DA Hike will announce today for central government employees and pensioners
- 50% DA MERGER – Impact of Merger of 50% Dearness Allowance with Basic Pay
- Railway Unions demand 3% DA hike
- Dearness Allowance hiked by 2% for central government employees, pensioners
- Cabinet hikes DA of central government employees by 5 per cent
- Will Central Government Employees get 17 percent DA in the salary of September 2019 ?
- HIGHLIGHTS OF 7TH PAY COMMISSION RECOMMENDATIONS CLEARED BY GOVERNMENT