Current Pension rate of Contributory Provident Fund (CPF) Pensioners
Ministry of Finance
Current Pension rate of Contributory Provident Fund (CPF) pensioners
The Central Government employees who are covered by CPF Rules (India) 1962 and who retired on or after 01.01.1986 are not entitled to any monthly pension/ex-gratia amount. However, the Government employees under CPF who retired between 18.11.1960 and 31.12.1985 are entitled to monthly ex-gratia amount of the following rates:
|Group of Service to which CPF retirees belonged at the time of retirement||Enhanced amount of basic monthly ex-gratia|
|1||Group A Service||Rs. 3,000/-|
|2||Group B Service||Rs. 1,000/-|
|3||Group C Service||Rs. 750/-|
|4||Group D Service||Rs. 650/-|
|5||Widows and dependent children of the deceased CPF beneficiary||Rs. 645/-|
Dearness ex-gratia equal to 50% of the amount of ex-gratia and Dearness Relief, as notified from time to time as per 5th Central Pay Commission series, on the sums of amount of ex-gratia and dearness ex-gratia is being paid to them. There is no proposal to increase the aforesaid rates.
This was stated by Shri Shiv Pratap Shukla, Minister of State for Finance in a written reply to a question in Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Details of existing pension rates of Contributory Provident Fund (CPF) pensioners
- Pension Rates under CPF
- Pensioners Portal Orders 2013 : Grant of Ex-gratia to those pre-1986 Contributory Provident Fund (CPF) employees who retired otherwise than on superannuation after 20 years of service – reg
- Improvement of amount of Ex-gratia payable to pre-1986 CPF retirees and dependent family members of the deceased pre-1986 CPF employees — reg.
- Hike in Ex-gratia: Hike in the amount of Ex.-gratia payable to dependent Family members of the deceased pre-1986 SRPF(C) employees /retirees – reg.
- Grant of Dearness Relief to CPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment w.e.f 01.07.2015
- Grant of Dearness Relief to CPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment-revised rated effect from 01.07.2016 and 01.01.2017
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners who are in receipt of provisional pension or pension in the per-revised scale of 5th CPC w.e.f. 1.7.2012
- Pensioners Portal Orders : Grant of Dearness Relief to CPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment w.e.f 01.07.2013.