CSD Car Prices will be Consistent Across the Country
GST Impact on Automobile Sale
Sale Automobiles at CSD
Consequent to implementation of GST the impact on sale of vehicles to CSD customers is as follows :-
Rates of Four Wheelers to CSD eligible customers will be CONSISTENT across the country. A slight variation may occur on account of varying freight and transit insurance charges of the companies.
Across India the customers will benefit in terms of price differential.
Eligible CSD Customers shall only be levied 50% of GST and will NOT be involved in claiming refunds.
The dealership across the country for all auto manufacturers have been expanded. All rates will be finalized by 31 Aug 2017.
Related to Your Search:
- GST Impact on Automobile Sale to CSD Customers
- CSD: Implementation of GST at URCs
- CSD: Chennai CSD Maruti Baleno, Ciaz & X-Cross Price List – Updated July 2018
- Expected DA July 2015 to be finalized – May 2015 AICPIN to be announced today
- Issue of IT Refunds of Smaller Amounts
- 7th CPC and Central Government finances – Karnataka COC
- PNB makes home, auto loans attractive for government staff
- CLARIFICATION ON ISSUED ‘SOPs’ TO ALL COMPANIES SUPPLYING GOODS, CARS, TWO WHEELERS IN IMPLEMENTATION OF GST
- 6th CPC has fault in Calculation of Dearness Allowance, Price went up by 230%, while DA is 80% : RMU