Central Government Employees News
DA from 01 July 2020 @ 159.9% i.r.o. CPSE Board Level & Below Board Level posts IDA Scale w.e.f. 01.01.2007 – Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2007 – Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding
F.No. W-02/0002/2014-DPE(WC) -GL-XII./2020
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industry & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-1 10003
Dated: 17th August 2020
Subject:- Board level posts and below Board level posts including Non-unionized supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) – Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2007 – Payment of IDA at revised rates – regarding.
In modification of this Department’s O.M. of even No. dated 03.04.2020. the rate of DA payable to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSES (2007 pay revision) is as follows:-
- Date from which payable: 01.07.2020
- Average AICPI (2001=100) for the quarter March’ 2020- May’ 2020
- March, 2020 – 326
April, 2020 – 329
May, 2020 – 330
Average of the quarter -328.33
- Link Point: 126.33 (as on 01.01.2007)
- Increase over link point: 202 (328.33 minus 126.33)
- DA Rate w.e.f. 01.07.2020: 159.9% [202 : 126.33)x 100]
- The above rate of DA i.e. 159.9% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (2007) as per DPE O.Ms. dated 26.11.2008, 09.02.2009 & 02.04.2009.
Also check: Dearness Allowance for Workmen and Officer Employees in banks for the months of August, September & October 2020 under X BPS/ Joint Note dated 25.5.2015
- All administrative Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
Also check: Expected DA 2020
All administrative Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India.